Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical.
The 7" Strider Pros blend enhanced protection and coverage with additional storage for the long haul. The polyester crepe liner (now a regular brief profile, with Polygiene® permanent odor control) wicks, adds chafe-free comfort and is light, fast drying and highly breathable. Four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side) carry what you need for a full day of mountain running; an additional stretchy, card-sized center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat, won’t flap when empty and use an improved fabric that dries significantly faster, is more durable and remains super stretchy and expandable to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini Jacket. We’ve moved to a lighter, faster-drying 100% polyester stretch ripstop fabric on the outer body, with generous side splits to further enhance airflow. Brushed elastic lines the improved low-bulk waistband—it’s more minimal, softer and faster drying—and the sturdy drawcord ties externally. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric with 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane pockets for fast-drying stretch performance
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner brief wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the strength and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
PATAGONIA M'S STRIDER PRO SHORT 7in
- Brands Patagonia
- Product Code: 6315
- Availability: 3