Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical.
When you prefer using pockets over a pack. The Women’s Strider Pro Shorts have 4 overlapping envelope pockets that lay flat when closed, yet allow quick access to gels, gloves, and the Houdini Jacket. Fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby forms the body of these running shorts, with 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The drawcord cinches internally or externally, and the built-in polyester crepe mesh liner dries fast to prevent chafing. With Polygiene® permanent odor control and reflective logo on left hem.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocketing fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
PATAGONIA W'S STRIDER PRO SHORT 3in
- Brands Patagonia
- Product Code: 6307
- Availability: 3